Hey There! Want to make keto french onion soup? Best for your weight loss. Naturally, onions are good for health.
I eat green onions every morning. I got bored. But it has a lot of nutrients. So I planned to prepare the soup.
We have made this soup with scallions (green onions). If you do not get green onions, there is no other option but to use red onions(sugar content is high).
Onion Soup is low in carb and suitable for your ketogenic process. It is the cheapest available in all cities, and This is best for your keto diet. The onion soup is rich in antioxidants and may boost your immunity.
There are many uses of Onion; you can read them here.
- Before making the soup, let's see what the French Onion soup is?
- Which onion is Keto friendly?
- Is Onion bad for the keto diet?
- Ingredients To Make Keto French Onion Soup
- Preparation of Recipe
- Amazing Health Benefits of Keto French Onion Soup
- Nutrition In Onion Keto Recipe(Approx Serving Per Cup)
- How to prepare Breadless French Onion Soup?
- Keto French Onion Soup
Before making the soup, let’s see what the French Onion soup is?
This is one of a kind of soup. It contains bread, cheese, croutons, and beef or chicken and It comes from french. Now it has become prevalent in the USA people.
Which onion is Keto friendly?
A lot of dieters don’t like white and red onions because of higher sugar content. So Which is better?
Scallions (green onions) because the sugar content is half compared to the red or white onion.
Is Onion bad for the keto diet?
The answer is no. Because onions are not naturally fat and the keto french soup is low in calories per servings.
It is also best for weight loss because it has lots of fiber.
Ingredients To Make Keto French Onion Soup
We have mentioned here what kind of ingredients are needed. You can increase the amount of Ingredient according to your family.
✅ Bay leaf.
✅ Black pepper.
✅ 1 Teaspoon Salt.
✅ Beef Bone Broth.
✅ Fresh Thyme.
Preparation of Recipe
1. Take the cooking utensil and add butter and melt it.
2. After the butter is well dissolved.
3. Then cook the chopped onions with butter and add 1 teaspoon fresh thyme.
4. Once the onions are well-cut, add the pepper black pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
5. Finally, add the beef bone broth and cook for 15 minutes and add cheese. Hot Keto French Onion Soup Ready!
We have also made this a video. In the video, we have given more clearly about the preparation of keto soup. You can watch the video below.
Amazing Health Benefits of Keto French Onion Soup
1.Antioxidant – Yes, Antioxidant is the specialty of Onion. There are anthocyanins in it that may reduce heart disease.
2. Weight loss – Onion contains fiber, which helps in weight loss.
3. Blood Sugar Level – A lot of research suggests that tomatoes are the best food for diabetes.
4. Improve Digestion – Onions contain a rich source of prebiotics, which improves digestion.
Nutrition In Onion Keto Recipe(Approx Serving Per Cup)
You can also check the keto french onion soup calories in Applebees
✅ Calories – 193.
✅ Protein – 9 gram
✅ Fiber – 1 gram
✅ Saturated Fat – 4.5 grams
How to prepare Breadless French Onion Soup?
Ingredients for the breadless or crouton soup
✅Olive oil – 2 teaspoon
✅ Onions – 4
✅Sherry – 40 ml
✅Bay leaf – 3
✅ Red wine – 50 ml
✅Rice flour – 30 ml
✅Beef broth 300 ml
✅Pepper – 20 grams
Take a cooking pot and pour the butter. Then add the chopped onions, bay leaf, thyme, and cook for 10 minutes. Now add sherry and red wine and stir well and cook slowly for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the flavor and cheese and serve.
Can everyone eat french onion soup on Atkins? Read here.
Are you a chicken lover?
You can try this Instant Pot French Onion Chicken Recipe. This is our favorite family recipe. Don’t worry about adding chicken(small amount). This is low carb and keto-friendly.
How to make this french onion chicken recipe?
Pour the olive oil into the pan and melt. Then add the chopped onions and fry it. Now add pepper, bay leaf, and salt. Now add the skinless chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes. It’s a time to add beef broth(1/2 – cup) and tomato and sim it for 5 minutes. Enjoy delicious soup is ready.
Keto French Onion Soup is perfect for ketogenic.
It is low-carb.
Rich in antioxidants.
Suitable for all age people.
Keto French Onion Soup
- Bay leaf -3
- 1 Black pepper
- 1 Salt
- 4 Onions
- Garlic - 4
- Beef Bone Broth - 1 Cup
- 2 Butter
- Fresh Thyme - 10 grams
- Take the cooking utensil and add butter and melt it.
- After the butter is well melted.Then cook the chopped onions with butter and add 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Once the onions are well chopped, add the pepper black pepper, garlic, and bay leaf.
Related Keto Soup Recipes